Friends, if you have reached this post of ours and want to know, how to take loan from HDFC Bank? So the article is only and only for you because here you will be introduced to all kinds of information related to taking loan from HDFC Bank. To get all the information, you have to stay in this post of mine from beginning to end.
Because people take loan to meet their needs but loan process is not easy. Because they do not have enough information about how to apply for the loan. They don’t know about it at all, that’s why today through this post we will share with you the complete information about how to take loan from HDFC Bank.
If you meet this post then how will you get loan from HDFC Bank? This post is going to be useful to get all the information about it. Because I will tell you all the documents required eligibility interest rate along with taking loan from HDFC Bank.
How to take loan from HDFC Bank?
Friends, through HDFC Bank, you can take any type of loan like education loan, home loan, marriage loan, medical personal etc. You can use a personal loan to meet any paying expenses if you are an HDFC customer. So you will get the loan within 15 to 20 seconds only when all your necessary document details are present with the bank.
Apart from this, it takes 3 to 4 hours for the loan to be disbursed by HDFC Bank to the customer of other bank. The borrower has to repay the loan as per the time chosen by him. You will have to pay this loan interest amount in monthly installments. This monthly payment depends on the loan amount and time.
How to take loan from HDFC Bank?
To take a loan from HDFC Bank, you have to follow some easy steps, in which you are being told the whole process. How can you apply for HDFC Bank loan?
First of all, you have to go to the official website of HDFC www.hdfcbank.com and after reaching there you have to select the menu option.
Now here you will see 3 lines in the top corner. After clicking on online, many options will appear in front of you, out of which you have to select the option of borrow.
By clicking on the option of Boro, you will have the option of popular loans, which you have to select, then a
New page will open.
In which according to the type of loan you want to take, you can get its complete information by clicking on the option of know more.
After getting all the information, now you have to click on Apply Online, now a page will open in front of you. In which you should check the loan offers after clicking on check your loan offer and you can calculate your EMI below
Now by clicking on apply loan, all the information sought and necessary document details have to be submitted. And after some time the review of your loan will be checked, if you are Yogi for the people, then your amount will be found in your bank account.
So friends, in this way, you can easily apply for a loan from HDFC Bank by following a few steps. And you can also get a loan by filling this form by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank.
- You must have (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card etc.) as your identity proof.
- Your last 2 months salary slip or income certificate to verify your address.
- Correctly filled forum with photo.
HDFC Bank Loan Eligibility
- You must be an Indian resident if you want to take a loan from HDFC Bank.
- You must be above 21 years of age to avail a loan from HDFC Bank.
- The annual income of the applicant should be up to ₹ 15000.
- If you have ever taken a loan from the bank before or have not taken it, then you must have repaid it, otherwise you will not get the loan.
- Old and trusted customers of HDFC Bank.
loan from hdfc
4. Home Loan
5. Credit Card Loan
6. Car Loan
Benefits of taking loan from HDFC Bank
- If you are a HDFC Bank customer, you will get the loan amount within 15 to 20 seconds.
- If you are not an HDFC Bank customer, you will get the loan amount within 4 to 5 hours of application.
- In personal loan, the bank does not take according to the loan amount, you can use that money wherever you want.
- HDFC Bank offers a wide range of insurance policies such as personal accident cover etc.
- In HDFC Bank, you get a loan for a higher amount at a lower rate of interest.
- HDFC Bank is available round the clock to assist you. And if you face any problem then you can talk to customer care at any time.
How to get personal loan in HDFC Bank?
Housing personal loan from HDFC Bank can be taken from 50000 to 40 lakhs, whose interest rate ranges from 10% to 20%. And it takes 1 year to 5 years to repay the loan amount, depending on the loan amount, credit score, income and bank conditions.
So friends, how did you like our information through which we have told you. How to take loan from HDFC Bank and through this post we have told you all the ways through which you can take loan.
If you find any glitch related to taking loan in this post. If this problem comes, then you can ask us by commenting below, as well as this post is useful for you. So do share it with your friends as well as on social media platforms.